The South Williamsport Area School District is committed to providing a learning environment in which students and staff:
- Develop Individual Potential
- Acquire Knowledge and Skills As Foundations for Life-long Learning
- Value Themselves and Others
- Contribute to Their Communities
- Function Productively in a Changing Society.
The South Williamsport Area School District Believes that:
- No one makes a significant decision about a child independently.
- An academic day is sacred time for learning, planning, observing and assessing fidelity of instruction.
- PSSA Standards are minimal levels of achievement for all students.
- Every child will be academically and functionally ready for college.
- Without great teachers, nothing else matters.