New and returning student enrollment is now processed at the District Office in the Rommelt Building, 515 West Central Avenue, S. Williamsport, Pennsylvania. Click here to begin a new student registration.
2018-2019 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten registration will take place at the Rommelt Building, 515 West Central Avenue, South Williamsport, PA, May 1-3, 2018, each day from 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. by appointment only. Please call 570-323-3694 to schedule an appointment. South Williamsport Area School District policy states a child is eligible for admission to kindergarten if s/he is not less than five (5) years and no months old before the first day of the school term.
Your child should attend this appointment as student developmental assessment activities will be conducted with the student for Speech, Language and Academic Readiness Skills at this time.
Please bring the following to registration:
- Student Immunization Records:
○ 4 doses of tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis* (1 dose on or after the 4thbirthday)
○ 4 doses of polio (4th dose on or after 4th birthday
and at least 6 months after previous dose given)**
○ 2 doses of measles, mumps, rubella ***
○ 3 doses of hepatitis B
○ 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity
*Usually given as DTP or DTaP or DT or Td
**A 4th dose not necessary if the 3rd dose was administered at age 4 years or older and at least 6 months after the previous dose
***Usually given as MMR
- Student Birth Certificate or Passport
- Parent Driver’s License or PA Photo ID
- Proof of Residency
- Homeowners – property tax bill or deed
- Rent receipt, copy of lease, or affidavit from landlord
To complete the online Registration for the 2018-19 school year only, please click the link: