All physical information goes on familyid. Every athlete will still be required to have a doctor’s physical, which needs to take place AFTER June 1, 2020. Physicals dated before June 1, 2020 will not be valid. School physical dates are below, contact Cheryl Schonewolf (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an appointment.
Boys – July 16 & 28th
Girls – July 10 & 24th
PIAA Section 6 form is located under the file/links tab. https://swasports.org/main/filesLinks/
A parent/guardian should register by going to this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you do not see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Deciding what program to register under:
- South Williamsport Fall Athletic Registration 2020-2021
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- You will need to upload the PIAA Physical Page #6, signed by your doctor!
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 781-205-2800 x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- If you have any questions, you can contact the Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-327-1581 x2122.