New and returning student enrollment is now processed at the District Office in the Rommelt Building, 515 West Central Avenue, S. Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
2021-2022 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten Pre-Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open. South Williamsport Area School District policy states a child is eligible for admission to kindergarten if s/he is not less than five (5) years and no months old before the first day of the school term. The anticipated start date for the 2021-2022 school year is August 31, 2021.
Please click the link below to complete the pre-registration form. Once completed, the registrar will be in contact with you to complete the next steps in the registration process. For questions please call Chloe Smith at 570-327-1581 ext. 4466 or send an email to email@example.com.
Required Registration Documents:
- Student Immunization Records:
- 4 doses of tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis* (4th dose on or after the 4thbirthday)
- 4 doses of polio (4th dose on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after previous dose given)**
- 2 doses of measles, mumps, rubella ***
- 3 doses of hepatitis B
- 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity
*Usually given as DTP or DTaP or DT or Td
**A 4th dose not necessary if the 3rd dose was administered at age 4 years or older and at least 6 months after the previous dose
***Usually given as MMR
- Student Birth Certificate or Passport
- Parent Driver’s License or PA Photo ID
- Proof of Residency
- Homeowners – property tax bill or deed
- Rent receipt, copy of lease, or affidavit from landlord