Please follow the appropriate directions on submitting your information to substitute within the district. You can submit an application to substitute any time during the year. Substitutes are only used during the school year.
Official Job Postings
- Health and Physical Education (Grades 7-12)
- Special Education – Supplemental LS Secondary (K-12 or 7-12 Certification)
- Special Education – Itinerant LS Secondary (K-12 or 7-12 Certification)
- Special Education – Itinerant LS and Itinerant ES (K-12 Certification)
- Elementary School Counselor (Re-Advertisement)
Interested applicants must submit a resume packet including: cover letter addressing priority area, resume, transcripts, standard PA teaching application, 3 letters of reference, appropriate professional certification or letter from college supporting anticipated graduation date and degree status, and background clearances (Act 34, 151, and 114).
Application deadline is Wednesday, May 27, 2020.
Mail complete applications to:
South Williamsport School District, Office of Superintendent, 515 West Central Ave, South Williamsport, PA 17702.