Welcome Kindergarten Families!
Kindergarten Registration for the 2023-24 school year is now open.
Appointments for student registration can be scheduled by emailing the secretary to the superintendent, Chloe Smith, or by calling 570-327-1581 Ext. 4466.If you need to withdraw your student from South Williamsport Area School District, please contact his/her school directly.
Once you submit your email message, you will receive a follow up email within 3 business days. This email will contain a link for you to complete your forms online. After you complete your forms, we will reach out to you to set up an appointment for you to bring your required documentation and have your soon-to-be kindergartener complete a brief screening assessment. Document verification and screenings will take place on a date to be determined soon.
The following documents are required in order to enroll your child in the district, and all of them must be presented at the time of your appointment:
- Student Birth Certificate or Valid Passport
- Child’s immunization records
- 4 doses of tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis (4th dose on or after the 4thbirthday)
- 4 doses of polio (4th dose on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after previous dose given)
- 2 doses of measles, mumps, rubella
- 3 doses of hepatitis B
- 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity
- Parent / Guardian photo ID*
- Proof of residency *
- Homeowners – property tax bill or deed
- Renters – rent receipt, copy of lease, or affidavit of residency completed by landlord
- Documents explaining custody arrangements
*Names and addresses must be the same
If you have any questions please contact Chloe Smith via email at email@example.com or call 570-3271581 ext. 4466