If you are hurt on the job, notify your supervisor and the Human Resources Department immediately.  Even if you do not seek medical attention, be sure that the situation is reported.  If you need medical attention, please seek care from a Participating Panel Provider. If you receive treatment from a non-panel provider, your medical bills may not be covered.  In the event of an emergency, you do not need authorization to go to an approved emergency care facility or hospital for treatment; however, you must report the injury as soon as possible.